Tangy and spicy beef and broccoli are a winning combination in this quick stir-fry dinner.
- ¾ pound boneless tender beef steak, rib eye, sirloin or flank
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce, divided
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 1 pound fresh broccoli, trimmed
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons Kikkoman Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- 1 Cut beef across grain into thin slices. Combine 1 Tbsp. each cornstarch and soy sauce with garlic and sugar in medium bowl; stir in beef. Let stand 10 minutes.
- 2 Meanwhile, remove flowerets from broccoli; cut into bite-size pieces. Peel stalks; cut diagonally into thin slices.
- 3 Combine 1 cup water, remaining 2 Tbsp. soy sauce, 4 teaspoons cornstarch and crushed red pepper in small bowl. Set aside.
- 4 Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add beef and stir-fry 1 minute; remove.
- 5 Heat remaining 2 Tbsp. oil in same pan. Add broccoli and onion; stir-fry 2 minutes. Sprinkle 1 Tbsp. water over vegetables; cover and cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 6 Add beef and soy sauce mixture; cook and stir until sauce boils and thickens. Remove from heat; stir in vinegar.
- Calories 263.4
- Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 41.1 mg
- Fat 16.2 g
- Fiber 3.6 g
- Protein 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Sodium 826.5 mg
- Sugar 3.1 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.