- Published Apr 4th
Hot Fudge Sundae Cake Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Hot Fudge Sundae Cake for 19 servings:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 ¾ cups hot water
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
Hot Fudge Sundae Cake Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Hot Fudge Sundae Cake easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 In ungreased 9 x 9 inch square pan stir together flour, sugar, 2 Tablespoons cocoa, baking powder and salt. Mix in milk, oil, and vanilla with fork until smooth. Stir in nuts.
- 3 Spread evenly in pan. Sprinkle with brown sugar and 1/4 cup cocoa. Pour hot water over batter. Bake 40 minutes.
- 4 Let stand 15 minutes; cut into squares. Invert each square onto dessert plate. Top with ice cream and spoon sauce over each serving.
Per Serving: 297 calories; 47.2 g of carbohydrate; 10 mg of cholesterol; 11.7 g of fat; 2 g of fiber; 4.2 g of protein; 2.7 g of saturatedFat; 158 mg of sodium; 36 g of sugar;