- Published Feb 27th
- Ready In40m
Hot Maryland Crab Dip Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Hot Maryland Crab Dip for 8 servings:
- cooking spray (such as Pam®)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/4 cup creamy salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®), or to taste
- 2 cups fresh lump crabmeat, or more to taste
- 1/2 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 2 small baguette loaves, sliced into about 4 to 5 pieces each
Hot Maryland Crab Dip Cooking Instructions
- Ready In40m
To cook Hot Maryland Crab Dip, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Hot Maryland Crab Dip is about 25 minutes , and you can serve your Hot Maryland Crab Dip within 40 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Hot Maryland Crab Dip easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a glass loaf pan with cooking spray.
- 2 Mix cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, and seafood seasoning together in a bowl. Gently fold crabmeat into cheese mixture; pour into the prepared loaf pan and top with Cheddar cheese.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until dip is bubbling, about 20 minutes. Toast baguette slices on oven rack during the last 5 minutes of baking the dip.
- Cook's Note:
- An alternative is to spread the mixture on halved French bread, top with cheese and bake until the cheese bubbles. It is best not to use claw meat since it has a saltier taste, nor imitation crab, since that is fish and ultimately you would just have hot fish dip. Neufchatel cheese may be used instead of cream cheese; it is less fattening and has a comparable taste.
Per Serving: 409 calories; 22 grams of fat; 35.4 grams of carbohydrates; 17.7 grams of protein; 75 milligrams of cholesterol; 748 milligrams of sodium.