- Published Jul 17th
Inside Out Ravioli I Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Inside Out Ravioli I for 8 servings:
- 16 ounces pasta
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
Inside Out Ravioli I Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Inside Out Ravioli I easily:
- 1 In a medium pot cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain well.
- 2 Cook spinach according to package directions.
- 3 Meanwhile, brown ground beef, chopped onion, and minced garlic in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in tomato sauce, tomato paste, and pasta sauce. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- 4 Combine cooked spinach, cooked pasta, bread crumbs, shredded cheese, beaten eggs, and olive oil.
- 5 Spread spinach mixture evenly into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Top with meat mixture.
- 6 Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven (175 degree C) for 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 545 calories; 26.4 grams of fat; 51.7 grams of carbohydrates; 25.7 grams of protein; 142 milligrams of cholesterol; 779 milligrams of sodium.