Peach cobbler is now a possibility even when fresh peaches are out of season.
- 3 (15 ounce) cans peaches, drained
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon sugar
- 1 ½ cups white cake mix
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ cup water
- 1 Drain peaches and pat dry with a paper towel. Sprinkle peaches with cinnamon sugar.
- 2 Mix dry cake mix with cinnamon. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Set 1/2 of the mixture aside.
- 3 Mix peaches with 1/2 of the cake mix mixture; place in a 6-inch round dish. Top peaches with remaining cake mix mixture. Cover dish with foil.
- 4 Pour water into a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®). Set trivet inside. Place round dish on top of the trivet. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 12 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- 5 Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 20 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Quick release remaining pressure using the quick-release method, about 5 minutes.
- 6 Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- 7 Carefully remove dish from the pot and uncover. Broil until topping is set, about 2 minutes.
- Calories 431.7
- Carbohydrate 71.8 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Fat 16.4 g
- Fiber 4.6 g
- Protein 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8 g
- Sodium 306.4 mg
- Sugar 56.3 g