This is extremely easy and tasty recipe for breakfast. Hope you’ll enjoy it!
- 2 baking potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon cumin seeds
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 2 fresh green chile peppers
- salt to taste
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes; drain.
- 3 In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, heat oil and add cumin seeds. As they begin to sputter add turmeric and coriander, then potatoes, peas and green chile peppers. Stir in salt and chili powder; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Stir in lemon juice.
- 4 Roll out crescent dough; fill each roll with potato mixture and form into patties.
- 5 Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until evenly browned.
- Calories 260.1
- Carbohydrate 31 g
- Fat 12.8 g
- Fiber 2.1 g
- Protein 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Sodium 313.3 mg
- Sugar 4.7 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.