Made with mozzarella cheese and Italian seasoning, this is a different twist on everyday meatloaf! Enjoy!
- 1 ½ pounds ground beef
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¾ cup dry bread crumbs
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Italian-style seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, eggs, bread crumbs and ketchup. Season with Italian-style seasoning, oregano, basil, garlic salt, diced tomatoes and cheese. Press into a 9x5 inch loaf pan, and cover loosely with foil.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven approximately 1 hour, or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Calories 538.5
- Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 180.6 mg
- Fat 38.9 g
- Fiber 1.4 g
- Protein 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Sodium 941.3 mg
- Sugar 5.2 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.