This is part of an antipasti spread. Serve with crostini, Melba toast, or crackers at room temperature. Store in refrigerator covered. To reuse, bring back to room temperature. Do not microwave to reheat. It will turn to goop. Best tuna fish sandwich you will ever have. Use iceberg lettuce, toasted bread, and thin slice of tomato. Yum!
- 3 (4.5 ounce) cans tuna packed in olive oil, drained
- ½ cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Blend tuna, butter, capers, parsley, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a food processor until smooth.
- Calories 158.4
- Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 44.9 mg
- Fat 11.9 g
- Fiber 0.1 g
- Protein 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Sodium 121.4 mg