- Published Jun 7th
- Ready In1h
I’ve Lost My Noodle Vegetarian Lasagna Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious I’ve Lost My Noodle Vegetarian Lasagna for 6 servings:
- 1 serving olive oil cooking spray
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (2 pound) spaghetti squash - peeled, seeded, and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 (24 ounce) jar prepared spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
I’ve Lost My Noodle Vegetarian Lasagna Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h
To cook I’ve Lost My Noodle Vegetarian Lasagna, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this I’ve Lost My Noodle Vegetarian Lasagna is about 40 minutes , and you can serve your I’ve Lost My Noodle Vegetarian Lasagna within 1 hour . The following are the steps to cook I’ve Lost My Noodle Vegetarian Lasagna easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with olive oil cooking spray.
- 2 Combine cottage cheese, eggs, mozzarella cheese, Italian seasoning, and salt in a bowl; set aside.
- 3 Arrange spaghetti squash slices in the bottom of prepared baking pan; pour half the spaghetti sauce over squash slices and spread into an even layer. Cover with cottage cheese mixture in an even layer, followed by remaining spaghetti sauce. Sprinkle top of lasagna with with Parmesan cheese. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling and the Parmesan cheese has melted, about 35 minutes. Remove dish from oven, remove foil, and bake until cheese topping is lightly browned, another 5 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Serve it in a bowl instead of a plate, as consistency may be a little runnier than you are used to with a typical lasagna, due to the water content of the squash.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 375 calories; 17 grams of fat; 30.3 grams of carbohydrates; 26.3 grams of protein; 105 milligrams of cholesterol; 1535 milligrams of sodium.