Roasted broccoli topped with lemon juice is a quick and easy side dish that only requires 5 ingredients and is a simple addition to any meal. This recipe was made in a Panasonic CIO and appears on an episode of the Dinner Spinner TV Show on The CW!
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 heads broccoli
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- 2 Whisk olive oil, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
- 3 Separate broccoli florets from stem. Trim and discard bottom off stem. Peel stem with a vegetable peeler or paring knife and slice cross-wise into 1/4-inch-thick pieces. Add florets and stems to oil mixture and toss to coat. Arrange broccoli mixture in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- 4 Roast in the preheated oven until tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Sprinkle lemon juice over roasted broccoli.
- Calories 172.4
- Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Fat 14.1 g
- Fiber 4 g
- Protein 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Sodium 631.3 mg
- Sugar 2.7 g