Didn’t have enough Jalapenos to make full out poppers, but improvised for a creamy and spicy appetizer. You’ll want to eat them right away, but they will be molten hot so be careful!
- 12 mini phyllo tart shells
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- bacon bits
- 1 Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place phyllo cups onto a baking sheet.
- 2 Stir together cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, jalapenos, and hot sauce in a bowl. Spoon mixture into phyllo cups. Sprinkle bacon bits on top. Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 to 20 minutes. Serve warm.
- Calories 81.4
- Carbohydrate 3 g
- Cholesterol 16.6 mg
- Fat 6.2 g
- Fiber 0.1 g
- Protein 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Sodium 153 mg
- Sugar 0.1 g