Real simple and really good! You can use whatever jelly you prefer instead of strawberry jelly.
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1 cup strawberry jelly
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2 Beat marshmallow fluff and strawberry jelly together in a bowl until well-mixed. Cut puff pastry dough into 3-inch pieces.
- 3 Drop marshmallow fluff mixture by the spoonful onto the center of half of the puff pastry pieces; top each with another puff pastry piece and pinch edges to seal. Place sealed pieces onto a baking sheet.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until puffed and golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Calories 83.5
- Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Fat 3.1 g
- Fiber 0.1 g
- Protein 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Sodium 22.7 mg
- Sugar 8.5 g