I had this on the fourth of July for the first time. It’s my cousin’s recipe. I almost ate the whole bowl. So light and fresh. Serve with chips. Tostitos® Scoops!® work great!
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 Mix black beans, corn, feta cheese, and green onions together in a bowl.
- 2 Whisk olive oil, vinegar, and sugar together in a separate bowl until smooth; drizzle over corn mixture and toss to coat.
- 3 Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until flavors blend, at least 30 minutes.
- Calories 320.8
- Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Cholesterol 33.7 mg
- Fat 17.8 g
- Fiber 5.8 g
- Protein 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Sodium 844.9 mg
- Sugar 8 g