- Published Aug 13th
Jewish Coffee Cake Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Jewish Coffee Cake for 12 servings:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Jewish Coffee Cake Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Jewish Coffee Cake easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x9 inch pan. Combine the flour, baking soda and baking powder; set aside.
- 2 In a medium bowl, cream together the sugar, butter and eggs until smooth. Add the flour mixture and beat until smooth. Finally, stir in the sour cream and vanilla. In a separate bowl, combine the nuts, confectioners' sugar and cinnamon.
- 3 Spread half of the batter into the 9x9 inch pan. Sprinkle a layer of the nut mixture, then spread the remaining batter and top with the rest of the nut mixture. Spread the melted butter over the top.
- 4 Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven, until cake springs back to the touch.
Per Serving: 363 calories; 21 grams of fat; 40.2 grams of carbohydrates; 5.4 grams of protein; 65 milligrams of cholesterol; 236 milligrams of sodium.