This sauce is a sweet surprise to the palate. It is an unusual combination, but my guests have raved about it. Served over crackers with cream cheese, it makes a wonderful appetizer.
- 1 (10 ounce) jar apple jelly
- 1 (10 ounce) jar pineapple fruit preserves
- 1 (8 ounce) jar prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon ground dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 In a small bowl, mix together apple jelly, pineapple fruit preserves, prepared horseradish, ground dry mustard and cracked black pepper. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours, or overnight, before serving.
- Calories 68.3
- Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Fat 0.2 g
- Fiber 0.5 g
- Protein 0.3 g
- Sodium 33.1 mg
- Sugar 13.4 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.