Beautiful to look at, great blend of flavors and colors, plus it is super simple to make! Terrific as a side with Mexican cuisine!
- 4 cups frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 2 pounds jicama, peeled and diced
- 4 medium mangos - peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ cup lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 In a large serving bowl, combine the corn kernels, jicama, mango, red onion and cilantro. Pour the lime juice over, and season with salt and pepper. Toss until well blended.
- Calories 195.5
- Carbohydrate 48 g
- Fat 1.1 g
- Fiber 9.9 g
- Protein 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Sodium 84.2 mg
- Sugar 21.3 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.