Tired of mediocre margaritas with stomach-upsetting sour mix? Try this perfect margarita recipe on the rocks!
- kosher salt
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 fluid ounces silver tequila
- 1 fluid ounce orange liqueur
- 1 fluid ounce sweetened lime juice (such as Rose's®)
- 2 ounces grapefruit flavored soda
- 1 Pour 1/4 to 1/2 inch of salt onto a small, shallow plate. Moisten the rim of a large glass with water and dip into the salt. Fill the glass with ice, and set aside.
- 2 Pour the tequila, orange liqueur, and lime juice into a cocktail shaker over ice. Cover, and shake until the outside of the shaker has frosted. Strain into the prepared glass. Slowly pour in grapefruit soda to serve.
- Calories 313.6
- Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Fat 0.1 g
- Sodium 411.3 mg
- Sugar 29.2 g