- Published Jul 14th
Johnny Marzetti IV Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Johnny Marzetti IV for 4 servings:
- 1 (8 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 8 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
Johnny Marzetti IV Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Johnny Marzetti IV easily:
- 1 Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain.
- 2 In a large skillet, cook ground beef, onion, and mushrooms. Drain grease. Mix in garlic salt, ground black pepper, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and tomato sauce. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- 3 In a greased 2 quart casserole dish, layer half of the cooked egg noodles, then half of the sauce mixture, followed by half of the grated cheese. Repeat.
- 4 Bake in a preheated 375 degree (190 degree C) oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 834 calories; 45.2 grams of fat; 61.6 grams of carbohydrates; 45.8 grams of protein; 192 milligrams of cholesterol; 1802 milligrams of sodium.