- Published Sep 8th
Julie’s Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Julie’s Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies for 36 servings:
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
Julie’s Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Julie’s Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Melt the butter then stir in the sugars and vanilla.
- 3 Combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Stir the flour mixture into the butter mixture. Stir in the beaten eggs. Then add the chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- 4 On an ungreased cookie sheet drop cookies about 1 to 2 inches apart. Make the cookies in whatever size you like from small to big. Bake cookies at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 8 to 10 minutes. The shorter time will produce a chewy cookie, the longer time a crispy cookie.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 125 calories; 5.7 grams of fat; 18.6 grams of carbohydrates; 1.3 gram of protein; 17 milligrams of cholesterol; 92 milligrams of sodium.