- Published Jun 27th
- Ready In40m
Jumbo Sour Cream Blueberry Muffins Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Jumbo Sour Cream Blueberry Muffins for 6 servings:
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup applesauce
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon whiskey barrel smoked sugar (from Savory Spice Shop®) (optional)
Jumbo Sour Cream Blueberry Muffins Cooking Instructions
- Ready In40m
To cook Jumbo Sour Cream Blueberry Muffins, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Jumbo Sour Cream Blueberry Muffins is about 30 minutes , and you can serve your Jumbo Sour Cream Blueberry Muffins within 40 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Jumbo Sour Cream Blueberry Muffins easily:
- 1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease 6 jumbo muffin cups with cooking spray or line with paper liners.
- 2 Beat eggs in a large bowl with an electric mixer, gradually adding sugar, until thick and lemon-colored. Mix in sour cream, applesauce, and almond extract.
- 3 Combine flour, whole wheat flour, salt, and baking soda in a separate bowl. Stir into the creamed mixture just until dry ingredients are moist. Mixture will be lumpy; do not overmix! Gently fold in blueberries.
- 4 Spoon batter into the prepared jumbo muffin cups. Sprinkle whiskey barrel smoked sugar over the top of each muffin.
- 5 Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, about 28 minutes. Cool in the cups for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Per Serving: 414 calories; 74.1 g of carbohydrate; 79 mg of cholesterol; 10.3 g of fat; 2.9 g of fiber; 8.1 g of protein; 5.6 g of saturatedFat; 344 mg of sodium; 40 g of sugar;