Very pretty pasta toss with baby shrimp and bright green broccoli florets nestled in a light yet buttery sauce and served tossed with your favorite pasta.
- 1 bunch broccoli florets
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked angel hair pasta
- ¼ cup margarine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ medium chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 pound small frozen shrimp, thawed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Bring a pot of water to a boil, and cook the broccoli 5 minutes, just until tender. Drain, and set aside.
- 2 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add angel hair pasta, cook for 4 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
- 3 Heat the margarine and olive oil in a skillet, and cook the onion and garlic until tender. Mix in broccoli and shrimp, and cook until heated through. Toss with the cooked pasta, season with salt and pepper, and top with cheese to serve.
- Calories 328.3
- Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Cholesterol 88.5 mg
- Fat 12.2 g
- Fiber 3.2 g
- Protein 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2 g
- Sodium 445.2 mg
- Sugar 2.1 g