My friends would be very upset if I didn’t serve this at my annual Cinco de Mayo gathering. This needs to sit in refrigerator at least 8 hours so you may want to make it the day ahead.
- 12 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup white sugar
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons coffee-flavored liqueur (such as Kahlua®)
- 3 (1 ounce) squares milk chocolate, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 cup whipped cream for garnish
- 2 tablespoons Shaved chocolate, to garnish
- 1 Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- 2 In a mixing bowl, blend cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, mixing until fully incorporated before adding the next egg. Mix in 3 tablespoons whipping cream and the coffee-flavored liquor. Pour into an 8-inch glass pie pan.
- 3 Place chocolate in a small heat-proof bowl and set aside. In a small saucepan, bring 1/2 cup whipping cream just to a boil. Pour it over the chopped chocolate; let chocolate soften for about 3 minutes. Whisk until smooth.
- 4 Drizzle chocolate in a spiral pattern over filling. Stir lightly with tip of a paring knife to achieve a marbling effect. Set the pie pan in a larger pan with water that comes halfway up side of pie pan.
- 5 Bake in preheated oven until firm in the center, about 55 minutes. Cool completely and refrigerate, covered with plastic wrap, overnight.
- 6 Garnish with whipped cream piped or dolloped around edges and shaved chocolate in center.
- Calories 316.9
- Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Cholesterol 122.1 mg
- Fat 23.9 g
- Fiber 0.4 g
- Protein 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Sodium 142.6 mg
- Sugar 17.2 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.