These bonbons are wonderful Christmas gifts when wrapped in plastic wrap with a ribbon.
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 egg yolks
- ⅓ cup sweetened condensed milk (such as Eagle Brand®)
- ⅓ cup coffee-flavored liqueur (such as Kahlua®)
- ⅓ cup butter
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder, or as needed
- 1 Melt chocolate in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- 2 Stir egg yolks, 1 at a time, into chocolate until evenly mixed. Pour sweetened condensed milk into chocolate mixture and stir until blended; add coffee-flavored liqueur and return double boiler to heat. Simmer until mixture is heated through, 2 to 3 minutes.
- 3 Transfer chocolate mixture to the bowl of a stand mixer; beat in butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, until fluffy. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and chill, 4 hours to overnight.
- 4 Roll mixture into 3/4-inch balls. Pour cocoa powder into a small bowl; roll balls in cocoa powder until coated. Arrange balls on a plate and refrigerate until set, at least 1 hour.
- Calories 80.5
- Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 16.9 mg
- Fat 5 g
- Fiber 0.6 g
- Protein 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3 g
- Sodium 17.4 mg
- Sugar 7.5 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.