- Published Nov 29th
- Ready In50m
Kale Salad with Balsamic Dressing Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Kale Salad with Balsamic Dressing for 6 servings:
- 1 bunch fresh kale, stems removed and leaves thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 5 slices bacon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
Kale Salad with Balsamic Dressing Cooking Instructions
- Ready In50m
To cook Kale Salad with Balsamic Dressing, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The following are the steps to cook Kale Salad with Balsamic Dressing easily:
- 1 Place kale in a resealable plastic bag; add 1 teaspoon olive oil and salt. Mix thoroughly until leaves are coated. Seal bag and let sit for 30 minutes.
- 2 Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels; crumble into small pieces.
- 3 Whisk 1/4 cup olive oil, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, and garlic together in a bowl until dressing is evenly mixed.
- 4 Transfer kale to a bowl; add dressing and toss to coat. Top salad with bacon and sunflower seeds.
Per Serving: 243 calories; 19.7 grams of fat; 11.7 grams of carbohydrates; 7.9 grams of protein; 8 milligrams of cholesterol; 289 milligrams of sodium.