Kale is sauteed in butter and tossed with toasted pine nuts and shredded Parmesan cheese. Looks fancy enough for the holidays!
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 bunch kale - stems removed, roughly chopped, and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 Toast pine nuts in a skillet over low heat until golden brown and fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- 2 Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Place kale in the melted butter and cook until tender, 10 minutes.
- 3 Toss cooked kale with vinegar in a serving bowl; season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese to serve.
- Calories 166
- Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 26.2 mg
- Fat 13 g
- Fiber 1.7 g
- Protein 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Sodium 188.7 mg
- Sugar 0.2 g