- Published Apr 22nd
- Ready In30m
Karioka Sweet Rice Balls Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Karioka Sweet Rice Balls for 5 servings:
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 cups vegetable oil for frying
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
Karioka Sweet Rice Balls Cooking Instructions
- Ready In30m
To cook Karioka Sweet Rice Balls, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Karioka Sweet Rice Balls is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Karioka Sweet Rice Balls within 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Karioka Sweet Rice Balls easily:
- 1 Mix rice flour, shredded coconut, and 3/4 cup coconut milk together in a bowl until dough is well mixed. Form dough into balls, about 1 tablespoon per ball.
- 2 Heat oil in a pot over medium heat.
- 3 Fry dough balls in the hot oil until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Remove pot from heat and transfer balls to a paper towel-lined plate.
- 4 Pour 1/2 cup coconut milk into a saucepan; bring to a boil. Stir brown sugar into hot coconut milk until liquid thickens, 2 to 3 minutes more. Remove saucepan from heat, cool coconut coating slightly, and dip balls into coating. Cool slightly before serving.
- Cook's Notes:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 414 calories; 25.4 grams of fat; 45.4 grams of carbohydrates; 3.5 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 53 milligrams of sodium.