An easy sandwich for those days when you are looking for quick lunch or to serve with soup and salad for dinner.
- 2 slices honey whole wheat bread, toasted
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 slices of smoked turkey breast
- 1 tablespoon whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- 1 lettuce leaf
- 1 Spread one side of each toast piece with mayonnaise. Place smoked turkey breast slices onto one piece of toast and spread turkey with cranberry sauce; sprinkle with walnuts. Top with lettuce leaf and the remaining toast to make a sandwich.
- Calories 340.9
- Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Cholesterol 16.6 mg
- Fat 18 g
- Fiber 4.8 g
- Protein 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Sodium 696.4 mg
- Sugar 8.2 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.