- Published Aug 11th
- Ready In7h 22m
Kas’ Chili Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Kas’ Chili for 10 servings:
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 (15.25 ounce) cans kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 bay leaves
Kas’ Chili Cooking Instructions
- Cook7h 7m
- Ready In7h 22m
To cook Kas’ Chili, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Kas’ Chili is about 7 hours 7 minutes , and you can serve your Kas’ Chili within 7 hours 22 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Kas’ Chili easily:
- 1 Place a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the ground beef in the hot skillet until completely browned, 7 to 10 minutes; drain.
- 2 Combine the drained beef in a slow cooker with the bell peppers, onions, kidney beans, black beans, tomato sauce, and diced tomatoes. Cook on High for 30 minutes. Stir the garlic, chili powder, paprika, oregano, rosemary, coriander, garlic powder, salt, cumin, cilantro, and bay leaves into the beef mixture. Reduce heat to Low and cook another 6 1/2 hours.
- Partner Tip
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 289 calories; 12.1 grams of fat; 23 grams of carbohydrates; 22 grams of protein; 57 milligrams of cholesterol; 855 milligrams of sodium.