- Published Apr 8th
- Ready In55m
Kat’s Cauliflower Leek Soup Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Kat’s Cauliflower Leek Soup for 6 servings:
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 leeks, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 head white cauliflower, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 large potato, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 (32 ounce) carton low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can light coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, or as desired (optional)
Kat’s Cauliflower Leek Soup Cooking Instructions
- Ready In55m
To cook Kat’s Cauliflower Leek Soup, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Kat’s Cauliflower Leek Soup is about 35 minutes , and you can serve your Kat’s Cauliflower Leek Soup within 55 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Kat’s Cauliflower Leek Soup easily:
- 1 Melt coconut oil with olive oil in a large pot over medium-low heat. Cook and stir leeks and garlic in hot oil mixture until leeks are translucent, about 5 minutes.
- 2 Stir cauliflower, carrots, and potato into leek mixture; cook and stir until the vegetables are tender, 20 to 30 minutes.
- 3 Pour vegetable broth into the pot, bring to a simmer, and cover the pot. Reduce heat to low and simmer broth until vegetables are completely tender, 10 to 20 minutes.
- 4 Pour broth mixture into a blender no more than half full. Cover and hold lid down; pulse a few times before leaving on to blend. Puree in batches until smooth.
- 5 Return puree to pot and place over low heat. Stir coconut milk, black pepper, nutmeg, and allspice into the puree. Ladle into bowls and garnish with parsley.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 274 calories; 15.9 grams of fat; 30 grams of carbohydrates; 4.9 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 205 milligrams of sodium.