- Published Sep 9th
- Ready In1h 55m
Kerri’s Concoction Sweet Snack Mix Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Kerri’s Concoction Sweet Snack Mix for 32 servings:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 cups toasted oat cereal (such as Cheerios®)
- 4 cups shredded wheat cereal biscuits
- 4 cups crispy rice cereal squares (such as Rice Chex®)
- 2 cups mini pretzels
- 2 cups mixed nuts
- 1 (6 ounce) package dried cranberries
- 1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate morsels
Kerri’s Concoction Sweet Snack Mix Cooking Instructions
- Cook1h 10m
- Ready In1h 55m
To cook Kerri’s Concoction Sweet Snack Mix, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Kerri’s Concoction Sweet Snack Mix is about 1 hour 10 minutes , and you can serve your Kerri’s Concoction Sweet Snack Mix within 1 hour 55 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Kerri’s Concoction Sweet Snack Mix easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- 2 Melt butter in large roasting pan over medium heat. Stir brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg into the melted butter. Add toasted oat cereal, shredded wheat biscuits, rice cereal squares, pretzels, and nuts; stir to coat with the butter mixture.
- 3 Bake in preheated oven, stirring every 15 minutes, for 1 hour. Set aside to cool; transfer to a large bowl.
- 4 Fold white chocolate morsels and dried cranberries through the cereal mixture; spread onto a large sheet of waxed paper to cool completely.
Per Serving: 229 calories; 11.5 grams of fat; 29.8 grams of carbohydrates; 4.2 grams of protein; 10 milligrams of cholesterol; 234 milligrams of sodium.