- Published Sep 2nd
- Ready In40m
Kerry’s French Toast Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Kerry’s French Toast for 4 servings:
- 1 cup softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 (1/2 inch) slices egg bread
- 6 extra large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter
Kerry’s French Toast Cooking Instructions
- Ready In40m
To cook Kerry’s French Toast, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Kerry’s French Toast is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Kerry’s French Toast within 40 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Kerry’s French Toast easily:
- 1 In a medium bowl, blend the cream cheese with brown sugar, allspice, nutmeg and cinnamon
- 2 Spread 4 slices bread with the cream cheese mixture, and top with remaining bread slices, creating sandwiches.
- 3 Mix eggs and milk in a shallow bowl. Dip bread into the egg and milk to coat thoroughly.
- 4 Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium high heat. Cook coated bread slices 2 to 4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
Per Serving: 770 calories; 45.6 grams of fat; 68.7 grams of carbohydrates; 23.6 grams of protein; 460 milligrams of cholesterol; 783 milligrams of sodium.