This is a wonderful, delicious, keto version of a cauliflower casserole. The flavors are all there to make you and your family want more! Kids also love this tasty treat.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen cauliflower
- 1 (8 ounce) package whipped cream cheese
- ½ cup heavy cream
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 ½ cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Place the cauliflower into a pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until soft, about 10 minutes. Drain and place cauliflower into a large bowl.
- 3 Add cream cheese, heavy cream, salt, and pepper to the cauliflower; mash using a potato masher. Pour contents into a glass 8-inch square casserole. Top with Cheddar cheese and cover with aluminum foil.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is slightly browned and bubbly, about 30 minutes.
- Calories 213.5
- Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 62.7 mg
- Fat 19.2 g
- Fiber 1 g
- Protein 8 g
- Saturated Fat 12 g
- Sodium 225.7 mg
- Sugar 1.2 g