- Published Jul 26th
- Ready In50m
Cauliflower, cheese, and bacon come together in this keto alternative to hash browns.
Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns for 6 servings:
- 3 cups grated cauliflower
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
- 1 tablespoon diced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- cooking spray
Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns Cooking Instructions
- Ready In50m
To cook Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns is about 25 minutes , and you can serve your Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns within 50 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns easily:
- 1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2 Place grated cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl. Cook on high for 2 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- 3 Wring cauliflower in a clean dish towel, squeezing out as much moisture as possible. Transfer cauliflower to a large mixing bowl. Add Cheddar cheese, egg, bacon bits, chives, salt, pepper, and cayenne. Mix well.
- 4 Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray. Divide cauliflower mixture into 6 equal portions, making sure to leave space between each one. Flatten with your hands and shape into ovals.
- 5 Bake in the preheated oven until browned, about 15 minutes. Turn broiler on low and broil until crispy, about 5 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes to firm up.
- Cook's Note:
- If desired, make your own bacon bits. Pan-fry 4 slices of bacon until crisp; crumble into small pieces.
Per Serving: 118 calories; 8.2 grams of fat; 3 grams of carbohydrates; 8.8 grams of protein; 54 milligrams of cholesterol; 484 milligrams of sodium.