- Published Jul 26th
- Ready In50m
Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns for 6 servings:
- 3 cups grated cauliflower
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
- 1 tablespoon diced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- cooking spray
Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns Cooking Instructions
- Ready In50m
To cook Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns is about 25 minutes , and you can serve your Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns within 50 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns easily:
- 1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2 Place grated cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl. Cook on high for 2 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- 3 Wring cauliflower in a clean dish towel, squeezing out as much moisture as possible. Transfer cauliflower to a large mixing bowl. Add Cheddar cheese, egg, bacon bits, chives, salt, pepper, and cayenne. Mix well.
- 4 Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray. Divide cauliflower mixture into 6 equal portions, making sure to leave space between each one. Flatten with your hands and shape into ovals.
- 5 Bake in the preheated oven until browned, about 15 minutes. Turn broiler on low and broil until crispy, about 5 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes to firm up.
- Cook's Note:
- If desired, make your own bacon bits. Pan-fry 4 slices of bacon until crisp; crumble into small pieces.
Per Serving: 118 calories; 8.2 grams of fat; 3 grams of carbohydrates; 8.8 grams of protein; 54 milligrams of cholesterol; 484 milligrams of sodium.