A delicious snack and the whole batch has only 5 carbs. Keep refrigerated.
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 scoops pure stevia powder
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, softened
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose blend stevia sweetener (such as Pyure®)
- 5 drops liquid sweetener (such as SucraDrops®)
- 20 roasted almonds
- 1 Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2 Combine coconut, stevia powder, butter, coconut oil, cocoa powder, stevia blend, and liquid sweetener in a bowl; mix well. Spread out on the prepared baking sheet. Scatter almonds on top and press in. Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes.
- 3 Remove from fridge and cut into pieces.
- Calories 80.2
- Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 4.6 mg
- Fat 7.9 g
- Fiber 1.2 g
- Protein 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Sodium 14.1 mg
- Sugar 0.5 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.