Great crunchy snack packed with protein and healthy fat, perfect for a keto diet.
- 2 cups pecans
- 1 cup walnuts
- ¾ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 2 teaspoons stevia powder
- ½ teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a half sheet pan with parchment paper or use a Silpat® mat.
- 2 Combine pecans, walnuts, almonds, and coconut a in large bowl. Pour egg white over the nuts and mix to coat nuts evenly. Sprinkle with stevia and salt. Mix again. Spread nuts out evenly in the prepared pan in one layer.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, watching closely to ensure coconut doesn't burn. Cool completely on the sheet pan. Transfer into airtight containers.
- Calories 173.2
- Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Fat 17.4 g
- Fiber 2.6 g
- Protein 3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Sodium 77.9 mg
- Sugar 1.1 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.