These bars are reminiscent of Thin Mints® in flavor. They’re bright and refreshing and full of fats but low in carbs. They actually come together very quickly! Store in refrigerator; these will soften/melt at room temperature. Consume or freeze within 24 hours to avoid losing the bright green color.
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon stevia powder
- 1 cup coconut butter, softened
- 2 small ripe avocados
- 3 tablespoons stevia powder
- 1 tablespoon green tea powder (matcha)
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, warmed
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 6 drops liquid stevia
- 1 Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- 2 Mix almond flour, butter, cocoa powder, and stevia powder together. Press mixture into the lined pan to form a crust. Freeze for 15 minutes while making the filling.
- 3 Combine coconut butter, avocados, stevia powder, matcha, peppermint extract, and vanilla extract in a bowl. Blend using an electric mixer until combined. Pour and spread filling onto the crust and freeze.
- 4 Mix coconut oil, cocoa powder, peppermint extract, and liquid stevia thoroughly. Spread topping over the chilled bars and refrigerate for 30 minutes or up to overnight.
- Calories 276.5
- Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Fat 26.1 g
- Fiber 6.4 g
- Protein 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Sodium 28.6 mg
- Sugar 0.6 g