- Published Oct 19th
- Ready In45m
Keto Sausage Balls Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Keto Sausage Balls for 18 servings:
- 1 pound spicy ground pork sausage
- ½ (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Keto Sausage Balls Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Keto Sausage Balls, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Keto Sausage Balls is about 30 minutes , and you can serve your Keto Sausage Balls within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Keto Sausage Balls easily:
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2 Combine sausage, cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, mustard, garlic powder, and salt in a large bowl. Mix gently until just combined. Roll heaping tablespoonfuls of the pork mixture into balls. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 30 to 35 minutes. Place on a paper towel-lined plate to soak up excess grease. Serve immediately.
Per Serving: 101.2 calories; 0.8 g of carbohydrate; 25.7 mg of cholesterol; 8.3 g of fat; 0 g of fiber; 5.6 g of protein; 4 g of saturatedFat; 285.4 mg of sodium; 0.1 g of sugar;