- Published Aug 13th
- Ready In35m
Waffles made with almond meal, heavy cream, and ghee will satisfy your craving for your breakfast favorite while meeting your keto diet requirements.
Keto Waffles Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Keto Waffles for 4 servings:
- 2 1/2 cups almond meal
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, at room temperature
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons ghee, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
Keto Waffles Cooking Instructions
- Ready In35m
To cook Keto Waffles, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Keto Waffles is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Keto Waffles within 35 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Keto Waffles easily:
- 1 Mix almond meal, pecans, and baking powder together in a large bowl. Whisk heavy cream, eggs, ghee, and vanilla paste together in a separate bowl.
- 2 Heat a waffle iron to medium-high according to manufacturer's instructions.
- 3 Mix almond meal mixture and cream mixture together. Let batter rest until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- 4 Stir batter and cook in the preheated iron according to manufacturer's instructions.
Per Serving: 816 calories; 66.4 grams of fat; 28.2 grams of carbohydrates; 36.6 grams of protein; 237 milligrams of cholesterol; 446 milligrams of sodium.