These hearty, dude-pleasing nachos are bursting with flavor. The combination of the crunchy tortilla chips with the spicy buffalo chicken and the cool blue cheese dressing make the perfect accompaniment to a frosty cold beverage (or two!) and are great any time of day. The recipe serves 4, but sharing is optional!
- cooking spray
- ¾ cup blue cheese salad dressing, divided
- ½ cup cayenne pepper sauce (such as Frank's® RedHot®)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (13 ounce) package restaurant-style white corn tortilla chips (such as Tostitos®)
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- ⅓ cup diced red onion
- ¼ cup pickled jalapeno pepper slices
- 4 ounces precooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 ½ cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- 2 Mix about 1/4 cup blue cheese dressing, cayenne pepper sauce, and butter in a bowl until well blended. Add chicken; toss to coat.
- 3 Spread tortilla chips evenly over prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle tomato, olives, onion, and jalapeno peppers over chips. Spread chicken mixture over vegetables and top with crumbled bacon.
- 4 Combine Mexican cheese blend and Monterey Jack cheese in a bowl; sprinkle evenly over chicken and tortilla chip mixture.
- 5 Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and lightly browned, 10 to 15 minutes. Drizzle with remaining 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing and top with cilantro.
- Calories 672.3
- Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Cholesterol 89.8 mg
- Fat 47.8 g
- Fiber 3.2 g
- Protein 28 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Sodium 1531.3 mg
- Sugar 2.6 g