These crab tartlets have long since been a family favorite and are requested often at holiday get togethers.
- 2 (12 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) can crab meat, drained
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease 12 tartlet pans.
- 2 Divide rolls in half and press into the prepared tartlet pans. Set aside.
- 3 In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, crab, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, Cheddar cheese, green onions and Worcestershire sauce. Spoon 1 teaspoon of mixture into tarts and garnish with paprika.
- 4 Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 15 to 20 minutes, or until light brown. These freeze wonderfully. Just reheat before serving.
- Calories 299.3
- Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Cholesterol 40.1 mg
- Fat 18 g
- Fiber 0.4 g
- Protein 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Sodium 721.2 mg
- Sugar 4.3 g