Homemade lamb chops with mint sauce. Very easy to make and full of flavor!
- 8 lamb chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 Brush lamb chops with 1 tablespoon olive oil; season with rosemary, salt, and pepper. Marinate in the refrigerator, 15 minutes to 2 hours.
- 2 Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet. Cook lamb chops until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- 3 Combine mint leaves, 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, lemon juice, and lemon zest in a blender; blend until smooth. Drizzle over lamb chops.
- Calories 508.4
- Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 112.5 mg
- Fat 42.9 g
- Fiber 0.1 g
- Protein 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Sodium 125.7 mg
- Sugar 0.1 g