A delicious hearty soup featuring BelGioioso Ricotta con Latte®.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup diced onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- 4 cups low-sodium beef broth
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 6 each uncooked lasagna noodles, broken into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 pinch Salt and pepper
- 8 ounces BelGioioso Ricotta Con Latte®
- ½ cup BelGioioso Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 In a large saucepan, brown beef and onion over medium-high heat, 5 to 7 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 30 to 60 seconds. Drain.
- 2 Stir in diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, beef broth, and Italian seasoning. Bring mixture to a boil and stir in lasagna noodles. Reduce heat slightly and cook for 10 minutes, or until noodles are tender. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3 For the cheese topping, in a small bowl, mix together the Ricotta and Parmesan.
- 4 To serve, spoon soup into a bowl and top with a spoonful of the cheese mixture.
- Calories 314.6
- Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Cholesterol 49.2 mg
- Fat 13.8 g
- Fiber 2.7 g
- Protein 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Sodium 565.6 mg
- Sugar 7.5 g