- Published Jul 9th
Laurie Lundy Cake Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Laurie Lundy Cake for 18 servings:
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package German chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
Laurie Lundy Cake Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Laurie Lundy Cake easily:
- 1 Mix cake as directed on box.
- 2 Spread nuts and then coconut on the bottom of a greased 9 x 13 inch pan. Pour cake batter over coconut.
- 3 Combine cream cheese and butter or margarine in a saucepan. Heat over low heat until melted. Stir in confectioners' sugar, and spoon over batter.
- 4 Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes.
Per Serving: 347 calories; 15.9 grams of fat; 49.6 grams of carbohydrates; 3.3 grams of protein; 27 milligrams of cholesterol; 296 milligrams of sodium.