- Published Jan 1st
- Ready In2h 15m
Laurie’s Amaretto Mousse Cheesecake Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Laurie’s Amaretto Mousse Cheesecake for 12 servings:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (.25 ounce) package unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup amaretto liqueur
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
Laurie’s Amaretto Mousse Cheesecake Cooking Instructions
- Ready In2h 15m
To cook Laurie’s Amaretto Mousse Cheesecake, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Laurie’s Amaretto Mousse Cheesecake is about 2 hours , and you can serve your Laurie’s Amaretto Mousse Cheesecake within 2 hours 15 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Laurie’s Amaretto Mousse Cheesecake easily:
- 1 In a medium mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Mix well and press into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan, and set aside to chill. In a saucepan, sprinkle the gelatin over the cold water and let sit for 1 minute. Then cook over low heat, stirring until gelatin is dissolved.
- 2 In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese with the sugar until soft and smooth. Gradually stir in the evaporated milk, vanilla and lemon juice. Scrape bottom of bowl between additions, then stir in the gelatin mixture and the amaretto. In a separate bowl, whip heavy cream to soft peaks. Fold whipped cream into the cream cheese batter.
- 3 Pour filling into the prepared crust and refrigerate for at least 8 hours before serving.
Per Serving: 500 calories; 35 grams of fat; 38 grams of carbohydrates; 6.9 grams of protein; 106 milligrams of cholesterol; 325 milligrams of sodium.