A crowd pleasing combo of hot dip with fresh chopped toppings. The hit of a party or just cut recipe down to suit your needs.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (12 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- ¼ cup chopped iceberg lettuce
- 1 chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon shredded Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup diced avocado
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon taco sauce
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch pan; set aside.
- 2 Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and stir in the ground beef and onions. Cook and stir until the beef is crumbly and evenly browned. Drain fat. Mix in the taco seasoning, and set aside.
- 3 Spread the refried beans to cover the bottom of the prepared 9x13 inch pan. Layer the cooked ground beef and onions evenly over the refried beans. Pour the jar of salsa over the ground beef and spread 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese over the salsa layer.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese is bubbly and the layers are heated through. Serve with tortilla chips and your choice of fresh toppings.
- Calories 234.3
- Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Cholesterol 30.4 mg
- Fat 11.8 g
- Fiber 3.9 g
- Protein 11 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Sodium 554.1 mg
- Sugar 1.6 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.