Not a gourmet pizza by any means, but it’s a quick and tasty snack or light lunch.
- 2 pocketless Greek pita breads
- ¼ cup basil pesto
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2 Place pita breads on a baking sheet.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned and slightly crisp, 8 to 10 minutes.
- 4 Spread pesto onto each pita bread and top with mozzarella cheese and tomato slices.
- 5 Bake in the oven until cheese is melted and tomatoes are tender, about 10 minutes more.
- Calories 447.2
- Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Cholesterol 46.2 mg
- Fat 23.9 g
- Fiber 2.7 g
- Protein 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Sodium 858.8 mg
- Sugar 2.9 g