This elegant quiche is filled with leeks, Swiss cheese, and bacon–for a crowd-pleasing brunch main dish.
- 9-inch ready-made shortcrust pastry base
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
- 4 slices bacon, finely chopped
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Maille® Dijon Originale mustard
- ⅓ cup cream
- ⅓ cup Swiss cheese, grated
- 1 Prepare shortcrust pastry base in pan.
- 2 Gently fry leek and bacon in butter until leek softens. Whisk eggs, Maille® Dijon Originale mustard and cream together. Add the leek, bacon and cheese. Season and pour into pastry base.
- 3 Bake at 320 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until set. Serve warm.
- Calories 337.8
- Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 116.4 mg
- Fat 28 g
- Fiber 1 g
- Protein 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Sodium 416 mg
- Sugar 0.7 g