A quick casserole using leftover ingredients turns meatloaf, pasta, 2 kinds of cheese, and spices into a whole new meal.
- 1 (16 ounce) package rotini pasta
- 4 slices leftover meatloaf, or to taste
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 dash Italian seasoning
- 1 dash dried basil
- 1 dash dried oregano
- 1 dash onion powder
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup Italian bread crumbs
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook the rotini at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes.
- 2 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 3 While pasta cooks, mash meatloaf in a 2 1/2-quart casserole dish. Add corn and mix.
- 4 Combine tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, basil, oregano, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and sugar in a bowl. Stir well.
- 5 Drain pasta and add to the meatloaf mixture in the casserole dish. Mix in tomato sauce mixture. Top with Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, and Cheddar cheese.
- 6 Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly, 30 to 45 minutes.
- Calories 387.8
- Carbohydrate 55.5 g
- Cholesterol 51.7 mg
- Fat 10.3 g
- Fiber 3.6 g
- Protein 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Sodium 515.5 mg
- Sugar 7.3 g