- Published May 6th
Leftover Pot Pie Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Leftover Pot Pie for 6 servings:
- 2 cups leftover turkey, chopped or shredded
- 2 cups turkey gravy
- 2 cups mixed vegetables
- 2 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch (optional)
- 1/4 cup water (optional)
Leftover Pot Pie Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Leftover Pot Pie easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 If you are using stock, bring the stock to a boil. Add cornstarch to cold water, and blend until smooth; whisk into stock to thicken.
- 3 Line a 9 inch pie plate with pastry. Mix turkey and vegetables together, and place in pie crust. Pour gravy or thickened stock over turkey and vegetables. Cover with remaining pie crust. Cut slits in the top to release steam.
- 4 Place pot pie on a cookie sheet to prevent stock from over flowing into your oven. Cook in center of oven until crust is golden brown, approximately 1 hour. Slice, and serve hot.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 506 calories; 27.8 grams of fat; 41.7 grams of carbohydrates; 20.1 grams of protein; 38 milligrams of cholesterol; 767 milligrams of sodium.