- Published Nov 14th
- Ready In45m
Lemon Cheesecake Cookies Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Lemon Cheesecake Cookies for 60 servings:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 drops yellow food coloring (optional)
- 60 cinnamon red hot candies, or as needed
Lemon Cheesecake Cookies Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Lemon Cheesecake Cookies, you need about 30 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Lemon Cheesecake Cookies is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Lemon Cheesecake Cookies within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Lemon Cheesecake Cookies easily:
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2 Beat butter and cream cheese together in a bowl. Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy. Add egg yolk, lemon peel, and lemon extract and beat well.
- 3 Sift flour and salt together in a bowl. Add to the bowl with the butter mixture in 3 additions, mixing well after each. Add food coloring and mix in thoroughly.
- 4 Press cookies 1 inch apart onto the prepared baking sheet using a cookie press fitted with a flower disc. Press 1 red hot cinnamon candy into the center of each cookie.
- 5 Bake in the preheated oven until just starting to turn golden brown on the edges, 14 to 16 minutes; do not overbake.
- 6 Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
Per Serving: 41 calories; 2.1 grams of fat; 4.8 grams of carbohydrates; 0.5 gram of protein; 9 milligrams of cholesterol; 24 milligrams of sodium.